Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

How do I find out if my property has any floodplain on it?

Contact DPIE Site/Road Plan Review Division at 301-636-2060 and ask to speak with the floodplain engineer. Submit the "Floodplain Information Request Form" and the required fee.

Related questions