What are the current editions being used for applicable NFPA standards?
Refer to Subtitle 11 and CR-42-2010 which can be found on the County Legislative/Zoning Information System. The following are current editions of our most frequently used NFPA standards:
- 2015 NFPA 1 Fire Code
- 2015 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- 2013 NFPA 13/13R/13D Sprinkler Systems
- 2013 NFPA 14 Standpipe and Hose Systems
- 2013 NFPA 20 Fire Pumps
- 2015 NFPA 30/30A Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code
- 2013 NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- 2012 NFPA 1142 Water Supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting
Learn more on the County Legislative/Zoning Information System page.