Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Do I need a permit to resurface with asphalt my existing gravel driveway?

Yes, if work is proposed in the County public road right-of-way. Yes, if work on private property exceeds 5,000 square feet of land disturbance. A residential driveway permit is required for homeowners and a street construction permit is required for commercial properties.

Related questions