Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

What is the process of recording a Critical Area Conservation and Planting Agreement?

The Critical Area Conservation and Planting Agreement must be recorded prior to the Conservation Plan being signed. Typically, applicants fill out the template for the Agreement and submit it to the DPIE Site/Road Plan Review Division to confirm the information provided is correct. Upon confirmation, the document is signed by the County and returned to the applicant/owner to be recorded at the County Land Records Office in Upper Marlboro.

Related questions