How do I obtain a raze permit?

After receiving a property raze inspection by contacting our field inspector at 301-883-7624, bring your utility cut-off confirmation statements (gas, electric, water) to the Permits section of DPIE and complete a raze permit application. The permit will be issued during your visit. For more information, contact our Field Inspector.

Related questions