Women’s History Month
For the past 38 years, the Office of the County Executive has celebrated Women’s History Month in March. This year's celebration will be observed in April to fellowship together in person.
The progressive role of women in the workforce has come a long way both nationally and locally. Prince George’s County has kept pace, while proudly reflecting women of diversity throughout its workforce.
The National Women’s History Month Theme is “Celebrating Women Who Tell Our Stories.”
To celebrate, County Executive Angela Alsobrooks will host an in-person program on Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 11:30 am at The Hotel @UMD in College Park MD, the cherished tradition of honoring the Gladys Noon Spellman recipients of the public service and scholarship awards as well as saluting all the amazing women in government and the community at large.
Come prepared to shop our local minority female-owned businesses in our Signature Boutique at 10:00 am.
It is our sincere hope that you will join Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks for this special program of sisterly bonding and celebration.
For this year’s Women’s History Month Luncheon, all individual tickets(seats) may be purchased through InstantSeats. Availability of seating is subject to ongoing purchases. Therefore, it is recommended that you review and reserve your seat selection by purchasing the ticket(s) as soon as possible. Once you select the link, you will be leaving the Prince George’s County’s website and entering InstantSeats, a secured website for further steps to purchase tickets/seats.
Note: This site is only for individual ticket sales.
- Purchase General Admission seats (March 6 - March 24, 2023)
- Seats $60 per person - up to 5 tickets per transaction
- If the following categories apply, please email your request to email@example.com
- County Government Agency
- County Council/State Delegate Office
- Event Sponsorships
- $60 – Women Who Tell Our Stories Ticket Holder - (1) ticket for the WHML Luncheon (validation for free parking)
- $1,250 – Tenacious Sponsor – Reserved seating for (4), name recognition during the event, ¼ color ad in the souvenir program booklet (validation for free parking for all guests)
- $2,500 – Trailblazer Sponsor – Reserved seating for (6), ½ page color ad in the souvenir program booklet, name recognition during the event, listing on promotional sponsor display (validation for free parking for all guests)
- $5,000 - Prolific Sponsor (Limited 6) – Table for (10), premium seating, company name appearing on selected co-branded materials, full-page color ad in the souvenir program booklet, and 10 event souvenir gifts (validation for free parking for all guests)
- $10,000 – Legacy Builder Sponsors (Limited 2) – (2) Tables which include 20 premium seating, full inside cover page in the souvenir program booklet, stage recognition during the program, co-present scholarship in company name at the event, a photo opportunity with the County Executive, company name appearing on selected co-branded materials, pre-recorded: 30-second ad aired day of the event, and 20 event souvenir gifts (validation for free parking for all guests)
Sponsorships and ads must be reserved and paid for by Monday, March 13, 2023.
To submit sponsor and ad information:
- Email your sponsorship level request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email information as you wish it to appear on all event materials for sponsorships to email@example.com Subject line: 2023 WHML
- Full page (8.5 wide x 11 tall)
- ½ page (8.5 wide x 5 tall-horizontal format)
- ¼ page (4.5 wide x 3.5 tall-horizontal format)
- All ads should be High-Resolution and submitted in PDF file format only
- The deadline to submit an ad to be included in the event program book is 5:00 pm, Monday, March 13, 2023
- Ads should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include:
- Company/Organization Name
- Sponsorship Level
- Approval Name
- Primary Contact
- Email Address
- Phone Number