Frequently Asked Questions
Select the topic below to view specific questions.
- Are there any changes to the Community Partnership Grant Program (CPG) this year?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- How do I apply?
- Can I use a prior year or last year’s application to apply for funding this year?
- Is there an application deadline?
- Is there a limit on the number of years an organization can receive a Community Partnership Grant?
- My organization has multiple program initiatives. Is there a limit on the number of grant applications we can submit for consideration?
- Can I submit multiple grant requests in one application for consideration under the County Executive’s Community Partnership Grants?
- Who do I contact if I have application or documentation questions?
- Can a non-profit submit a letter instead of an application for the 2019 CPG?
- Can I use this same application to apply for grants offered by the Prince George’s County Council (Legislative Branch)?
- Do you accept proposals from organizations using a fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor?
- What is the maximum amount of funding available for grants?
- My organization will be partnering with and/or operating in a Prince George’s County Public School. Is a letter from the school’s principal sufficient evidence of this partnership?
- How do I apply for the various grant programs the County Executive offers?
- Is the Community Partnership Grant Program application released at the same time each year?
- How do I know if I am a registered Prince George’s County vendor? Where/How can I verify this information?
- Can my organization apply if we've submitted IRS Form 1023 under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code for consideration, and have not received our IRS Tax Determination Letter?
- What does it mean to be in “Good Standing?”
- Where can I obtain proof of my “Good Standing” documentation for my jurisdiction?
- My non-profit is based in the District of Columbia. However, we also provide services in Prince George’s County. Which entity should I contact to obtain proof of my “Good Standing?”
- I have a copy of a Certificate of Status; however, it is from a year ago. Is this acceptable?
- Is my proof of Charitable Registration indicating that my organization is in good standing with the Office of the Secretary of State the same as "Good Standing?"
- What does the State of Maryland Certificate of Status document look like?
- How will I know the status of my application once I have submitted it?
- I received a letter indicating my application was “complete.” Does that mean my proposal is being reviewed?
- If my request for funding is denied, is there an appeal process?
- I received notification that my proposal was not funded. How can I obtain feedback on my overall proposal submission?
- How will I be notified if I receive an award?
- What is the award range for the Community Partnership Grant?
- Will my nonprofit receive the amount of funding requested in our proposal?
- I received an award letter. When I can I expect my award distribution?
- Will award funds be disbursed at once or in increments throughout the year?
- We received an award however, it is not sufficient to implement our requested project. What should we do?