Cable Equipment

Cable equipment must be turned in or exchanged with in the municipality where service was delivered.

Turning In Equipment

The cable equipment can be turned in at one of the Comcast or Verizon service centers.

Exchanging Broken Equipment


The equipment can be exchanged at one of Comcast’s service centers


  •  Call the office at 877-248-1875 to troubleshoot the issue. 
  • If necessary the customer service team will either send you a new set top box (STB) and a return label or the equipment can be exchanged at the Verizon service centers.
  •  Please note that Verizon does not repair STBs or any other equipment.