Dyer Building Closure: July 3rd to Late September
8/29/2023 UPDATE: Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center Reopening Delayed
The Prince George's County Health Department has an important update regarding the D. Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center. The center's reopening has been temporarily delayed and is now on track to reopen in late September. The health department sincerely apologizes for any disruptions this delay may cause. During this closure period, participants of the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program and HIV/AIDS (HAP) Program can find alternative locations at health.mypgc.us/DyerCenter. The health department appreciates your understanding and patience during this time.
Duration: The temporary closure will begin on July 3rd and is expected to last until late-September.
Purpose: The closure is necessary to carry out essential renovations and improvements, with the goal of improving the quality of our services and creating an even better healthcare environment for the community.
During the closure period, we have arranged alternative locations where you can continue to receive the necessary services. Our dedicated staff will be available at the following locations to assist you with the same level of care and support you have come to expect from us:
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program:
Call 301-856-9600 to schedule a telephone appointment.
- Cheverly Health Center 3003 Hospital Drive, Cheverly, MD, 20785
- Central Avenue 7836 Central Avenue, Landover, MD 20785
HIV/AIDS (HAP) Program:
- Cheverly Health Center 3003 Hospital Drive, Cheverly, MD 20785
We have carefully selected these locations to ensure that you have convenient access to the services provided at the Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center.
We understand the importance of keeping you informed about the progress and reopening of the Dyer Building. We will provide official announcements and updates through our website. Please visit our website regularly to stay informed about any changes or developments.
- Why is the Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center temporarily closing?
- When will the closure take place?
- What services are available during the closure period?
- Will there be any changes to appointments or scheduled services?
- Will there be any changes to contact information or emergency services?
- How can I stay updated on the progress and reopening of the Dyer Building?
- Will the renovations result in any additional services or benefits?
- What if I have further questions or need more information?