Watch Health Officer Dr. Ernest Carter answer some common questions about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Each COVID-19 vaccine authorized for public use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is available for eligible individuals in Prince George’s County.
Required Consent Forms
Individuals younger than 18 receiving vaccinations must have a parent or legal guardian complete the appropriate consent form and bring it to the clinic.
- Parental Delegation Form Authorizing the Immunization of a Minor ENGLISH (PDF)
- Parental Delegation Form Authorizing the Immunization of a Minor SPANISH (PDF)
- Parental Delegation Form Authorizing the Immunization of a Minor FRENCH (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Minors ENGLISH (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Minors SPANISH (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Minors FRENCH (PDF)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have authorized COVID-19 booster doses for eligible residents. Read CDC’s latest guidance on who is eligible to receive booster doses.
Request a Vaccination Card
There are two options to request a vaccination card.
- email COVID19_VaxCard@co.pg.md.us to request a copy of your CDC vaccination card by mail.
- For an immediate copy of your record, register at https://md.myir.net/rorl?next=/ to download your vaccination certificate.
Find the tools you need to successfully communicate with your audiences.Link to page
County Vaccine Locator
Find vaccine clinics in Prince George’s County and the region.Link to page
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Review statistical data on who has taken the COVID-19 vaccine by age, race and gender and more. Also track how the vaccine is being rolled over in the county over time.Link to page
Latest Vaccine Updates
Get the latest information about the COVID-19 Vaccine in Prince George's County.Link to page
Partner Vaccine Clinics
Find a day and time to get vaccinated that best suits your schedule by checking Prince George’s County’s calendar of pop-up vaccine clinics. Each clinic listed on the calendar is either a one-day mobile vaccination clinic or a clinic that will be in a location for a few days or more in the County. The clinics are operated by a trusted community partner.Link to page