Search Supplier Development & Diversity Division Certified Directory by entering search criteria and clicking Search. You must select at least one certification type. You can also search by a variety of other fields. Our Prince George's County directory publishes certified vendors with active certifications.
*important Note: For Vendors and Agencies
- If your firm has an expired certification; the firm will not be visible in the directory.
- If your firm submitted a certification application and pending approval; your firm will not appear in the directory until approved and published to the directory by SDDD.
Need to Know (Prince George's County Agencies)
- Agencies are not be required to register with the Contract Compliance System (CCS)
- Agencies and representatives are not required to have CCS accounts
- Agencies will be able to access the Supplier Development and Diversity Division (SDDD) Vendor Directory
- The vendor directory will be accessible publicly; no log in is required.
- The directory and link will be provided by September 1, 2019. We will notify you when available.
- CCS is not replacing SAP!!! The system was created to manage the SDDD vendor database and to assist the Contract Compliance Unit (CCU) team monitor subcontracting utilization.
- View all certified vendors in one director; no log in is required
- Real Time Certification statuses
- Able to quickly search by certification and NAICS codes.