The project team will be meeting with various community members to discuss housing-related topics such as affordability, accessibility, and demand for different housing types throughout the County. These focus groups will help the County gain a deeper understanding of the unique perspectives that different groups have about housing within Prince George’s County.
The County is looking for participants to be part of the following focus groups and interviews:
- Business leaders in Prince George’s County
- Multifamily and single-family housing developers in the region
- Foreign-born residents of Prince George’s County**
- Seniors living in Prince George’s County
- Residents of public/subsidized housing in Prince George’s County
- Residents of market-rate housing in Prince George’s County
- Persons with physical or mental disabilities living in Prince George’s County*
- Persons experiencing homelessness in Prince George’s County*
**Both focus groups and interviews. Translators will be made available. If you or someone you know may be interested in participating in any of the above focus groups or interviews, please contact Anne Jordan, who is coordinating these conversations as part of the project team, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-649-3917.
<-- GovDelivery Subscription Overlay -->
<-- End GovDelivery Overlay -->