Office of the Jury Commissioner
14735 Main Street
Courthouse, Room M2400
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
Jury Office: 301-952-4385
If you receive a summons to report for Jury Duty, you MUST:
- Let your employer and anyone else important to you know that you will NOT be available on the date summoned and, if you are selected to serve on a jury, for several days after until the jury returns a verdict.
- Mark your calendar for the EVENING BEFORE your summons date, and keep your summons handy.
- Find your GROUP NUMBER on your summons.
- AFTER 6 PM on the evening before your summons date, CALL 301-952-4387 and listen carefully to the recorded message for your GROUP NUMBER. The message will identify the GROUPS of potential jurors who must report as scheduled.
- If your GROUP must report, be in the Jury Assembly Room in the Courthouse not later than 7:30 a.m. Allow enough time to go through the Security Monitors at the Courthouse entrance.
- If your group is NOT required to report, DO NOT go to the Courthouse; you may be summoned to report on another day.
TO COMPLETE JUROR QUALIFICATION FORM ONLINE, CLICK HERE
Compatability issues with some browsers:
You may get an error message if you are using Chrome or Firefox to complete our online juror qualification form. Please note: It is not a security issue; your personal data is secure. The error message just means that there is a compatability issue with the browser. Please try using another browser such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Edge, or Safari.