Water and Sewer

​(301) 883-5834

The Sustainability Services Division (SSD) coordinates several development review programs under the County’s Water and Sewer Plan. Constituents seeking waivers for private wells or septic systems, or for connection to public water and sewer services, must have specific authorization from the Department of Environmental Resources (DER). In addition, developers seeking to advance commercial, industrial or residential projects must have the properly designated water and sewer service category. Changes to these categories must also be authorized by DER. For more information, call (301) 883-5834. Water and sewer billing inquiries should be addressed to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission at (301) 206-4001.

County Click 311

Allows Users To:

  • Browse Through Questions And Answers In Various Categories
  • Enter Requests For Service
  • Track Status of Service Requests
Notify Me PGC