CB-17-2011 has been created to enhance the County's economic development by
creating bid preference and participation requirements. For more information please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Prince George's County Based (required)
- Local / Local Small
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women Owned Business Enterprise (WOB / WOE)
- Certified Veteran Owned (VOSB / SDVOSB)
All county businesses participating in the CB-17 certification must first register with the Office of Central Service Supplier Development & Diversity Division. Call (301)883 - 6480 for more information.
Local - Local Small
New: Register & apply for CB -17 certification
Already registered: Apply for CB - 17 certificate only
MBE - DBE - WOB - WOE - VOSB - SDVOSB
New: Register & apply for CB - 17 certification
Existing: Your existing county registration will remain active until it expires, then your company will need to apply for CB - 17 certification