Existing 3 bedrooms, 2 .5 baths, townhouse with deck. A Moderate Rehab Project.
Pull All Required Permits
- Air sealing to be done by owner.
- Attic and basement insulation to be done by owner.
- Make required roof repairs listed in RoofPro Certification Report.
- Repair/replace all damaged wood façade and/or trim.
- Repair/replace missing siding, both sides of house at top.
- Power wash siding.
- Paint all exterior woodwork.
- Clean down spouts & add extensions as required.
- Re-grade under deck to create positive slope & reinstall brick patio.
- Install new topsoil were needed, and seed & straw all bare lawn areas.
- Deconstruct deck boards. Reconstruct decking, using salvaged and where necessary, new boards.
- Install new PVC railing system.
- Power washer decks after repairs are completed.
- Replace all entry doors & locks, keyed to match.
- Replace sliding door.
- Replace basement storm door with new security door.
- Trim all bushes & trees.
Door & Windows
- Replace basement window to fit existing opening.
- Replace and damaged/missing screens.
- Remove & replace all appliances, including refrigerator.
- Remove existing Formica countertop & replace with granite countertop.
- Install new sink and fixtures
- Cover water stain under sink cabinets w/ vinyl contact paper.
- Vent exhaust fan to exterior.
- Construct new basement bath according to building plans.
- Demo existing baths floors to subfloor and install new ceramic tile floors w/accent tiles
- Remove tub/shower surround units in existing full baths and install ceramic tile according to Green Specs.
- Replace all existing toilets
- Install matching medicine cabinets in all full baths
- Install new matching ceramic tile floors in all baths.
- Install continuous flow exhaust fan in 2nd floor hall & basement baths.
- Install new matching vanity light fixture in all baths.
- Install new matching bathroom accessories sets in all baths
- Demo & reframe basement according to building plans.
- Install new drywall where needed.
- Prep & paint all walls & ceilings
- Pull electrical permit.
- Bring all wiring & outlets up to code.
- Replace all existing outlet & switch w/covers to match
- Re-wire basement as necessary for new construction.
- Replace all non-bathroom light fixtures with new matching fixtures.
- Install fan/light fixtures in all bedrooms, basement rec. room & dining room.
- Replace all exterior light fixtures.
- Install new smoke & CO2 detectors as required.
- Install new carpet & padding on basement and 2nd floors, & both stairs
- Remove damaged subfloor at foyer.
- Install ceramic tiles at foyer to match bath floors.
- Remove remaining hardwood on main level & replace with bamboo flooring
- Install new vinyl floor in laundry rooms.
- Pull Plumbing permit.
- Install new gas tankless water heater.
- Install 50 pints dehumidifier in basement, plumbed to floor drain.
- Replace of all existing plumbing fixtures.
- Install new kitchen sink.
- Re-install existing washer & gas dryer.
- HERS test to be done by owner.
- Pull HVAC permit
- Install new HVAC system per R L Streeter report.
- Seal ducts to pass pressure test. To be done by owner.
- Clean & sanitize all air ducts.
Final Clean Up & Pest Control