Existing 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, SFH with deck. A Substantial Rehab
Pull All Required Permits
- Air sealing and attic insulation to be done by owner.
- Repair roof according to RoofPro Inspection Report, replace w/30yrs
- Repair/replace all damaged wood façade and/or trim.
- Remove all asbestos & aluminum siding, must use licensed. Asbestos
Removal Contractor & work must be certified by same. Work to be done
- Install new house wrap, ½” foil faced rigid foam insulation board &
vinyl siding according to Green Standards & RA’s Design Palette.
Owner will determine colors
- Replace concrete driveway with same.
- Reconstruct front porch brickwork.
- Repair front left retaining wall.
- Power wash rear deck, stain & seal.
- Remove front sections of chain link fence & gates and replace w/vinyl
fence & gate.
- Repair & paint remaining chain link fence black.
- Properly re-install gutters to correct slope.
- Clean down spouts & add extensions as required.
- Replace right front lower steps handrail.
- Power wash deck, stain & seal.
- Replace all entry doors, & locks, key to match.
- Replace front storm door with new security door.
- Install new rear security door.
- Trim all bushes & trees. Re-grade & re-seed as necessary to create
required positive slope.
Door & Windows
- Replace all non-bifold doors & door hardware with new pre-hung to match
- Re-install/replace bi-fold door as necessary.
- Replace missing door at top of basement/kitchen stairs.
- Replace all main floor windows, sized to match existing openings.
- Re-install basement window to meet Green Specs. & repair/replace damaged
- Demo & rebuild according the kitchen design plans.
- Enclose kitchen’s rear window.
- Remove all cabinets and appliances.
- Remove flooring down to subfloor.
- Install new ceramic tile floor, cabinets, granite countertop, breakfast bar
and appliances according to kitchen design plans & design palette.
- Vent exhaust fan to exterior.
- Convert existing basement bathroom to Jack & Jill according to building
- Replace both toilets
- Install new matching vanities & medicine cabinets both baths
- Remove and replace tub & shower tiles in 1st floor bath, according to
- Install continuous flow exhaust fans in both baths.
- Install new matching vanity light fixture in both baths.
- Install new matching bathroom accessories sets in both baths
- Demo & reframe basement according to building plans..
- Remove basement ceiling where necessary to expose heat ducts redesign and/or
for masking leaks.
- Remove water damaged ceiling on main floor where necessary.
- Install new finished drywall where needed.
- Prep & paint all exterior woodwork & trim.
- Prep & paint all interior walls & ceilings
- Pull electrical permit.
- Bring all wiring & outlets up to code, including 200 Amp panel.
- Replace all existing outlet, switch & covers to match
- Re-wire basement bath outlets & switches.
- Replace light fixtures in kitchen, halls & laundry room.
- Install fan/light fixtures in all bedrooms & dining room
- Replace all exterior light fixtures.
- Install new smoke & CO2 detectors as required.
- Replace all carpet & padding in basement & stairs
- Replace ceramic tiles in kitchen and at front & back door to match
- Remove vinyl in upper bath & replace with ceramic tiles, all main floor
tiles to match.
- Remove carpet & padding from 1st floor & inspect condition of oak
- If possible, sand & refinish hardwood floors on main level.
- If not, replace w/ new carpet & padding, according to design palette.
- Install new vinyl floor in & laundry room.
- Pull Plumbing permit.
- Install new gas tankless water heater.
- Install 50 pints dehumidifier in basement, plumbed to floor drain.
- Replace all missing water line, connection & fittings w/copper.
- Install new gas line for gas dryer.
- Replace all plumbing fixtures.
- Install new kitchen sink.
- Install new washer & gas dryer.
- HERS test to be done by owner.
- Pull HVAC permit
- Install new HVAC system per R L Streeter Report.
- Install new air return in basement.
- Install new air supply in laundry room.
- Install new in-door air pressure balancer in all bedroom doors.
- Pressure Seal all duct connections. Work to be done by
- Clean & sanitize all air ducts.
Final Clean Up & Pest Control, including termites.