The House is an existing 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 levels townhouse with deck. It is a Moderate Rehab project.
Pull All Required Permits
- Air sealing and attic insulation to be done by owner
- Remove roof down to sheathing & replace w/ 30yrs architectural shingles.
- Clean/repair all gutters & down spouts.
- Repair/replace Deck’s damaged boards, railings & steps.
- Repair/replace fence posts & boards.
- Power washer deck & siding.
- Replace front entry door, all exterior doors’ locks to be keyed to match.
- Repair front & dining room’s security doors, including locks, screens & plexiglass.
- Replace dining room sliding door’s lock hardware.
- Trim all bushes re-grade & re-seed as necessary to create required positive slope.
Door & Windows
- Repair/replace all damaged or un-hung doors/door hardware.
- Replace window w/screen in right rear bedroom to match existing.
- All existing cabinets, to remain, clean and/or refinish as necessary. Cover sink cabinet’s floor w/ new vinyl contact paper.
- Open kitchen/dining wall to create new breakfast bar opening w/counter to match existing kitchen counter.
- Replace all kitchen appliances.
- Vent Kitchen exhaust fan to exterior.
- Replace odd kitchen’s electrical covers to match existing copper covers.
- Construct new full bath in basement w/ exterior vented exhaust, new tub & ceramic wall tiles surround.
- Replace all toilets w/ 1.6 gal., or better
- Install matching vanities & medicine cabinets in all full baths
- Install new matching ceramic wall tiles w/ accents, in all full baths
- Install continuous flow exhaust fan in 2nd floor hall & basement baths.
- Install matching common exhaust fans in remaining baths.
- Install new matching vanity light fixture in all baths.
- Install new matching bathroom accessories sets in all baths
- Frame & drywall new breakfast bar, basement bath & basement closet.
- Install new drywall where required.
- Repair any damaged drywall cracks/holes.
- Prep, prime & paint all walls andceilings
- Pull electrical permit.
- Bring electrical installation up to current code.
- Wire new bath outlets, switch, light & fan.
- Wire new closet light.
- Replace all light fixtures.
- Install new smoke/CO2 detectors as required.
- Install fan/light fixtures in all bedrooms, dining room & rec room.
- Replace all exterior light fixtures.
- Replace all carpets & padding.
- All 1st floor flooring to remain, except ½ bath.
- Replace all existing carpet; floors, closets & stairs.
- Install new matching ceramic tile floor w. accents, in all baths. See attached design photo.
- Install vinyl sheet in laundry/utilities room.
- Pull Plumbing permit.
- Replace existing water lines w/ new copper piping. Including all new fitting, valves & washer hookup.
- Install new electric 40 gal. water heater.
- Install 50 pints dehumidifier in basement.
- Replace all plumbing fixtures.
- HERS test to be done by owner.
- Pull HVAC permit
- Install new HVAC system per R L Streeter report.
- Ductwork pressure test & ductwork sealing, to be done by owner.
- Clean & sanitize all air ducts.
Final Clean Up & Pest Control