Call-A-Cab is a transportation assistance program that provides mobility at a reduced cost for County seniors (age 60+) and/or County persons with disabilities. This program allows eligible residents to purchase coupon books that can be used to pay for rides with participating cab companies when Metrobus, Metrorail, and/or Call-A-Bus are not available. County Senior and/or persons with disabilities may purchase up to fourteen (14) $20.00 coupon books in a six-month period at $10.00 per book.
Using Call-A-Cab is easy. See the guidelines outlined below for specifics on how to use the service. You can also call 301-883-5656 or Maryland Relay 800-735-2258 for more information.
- Apply by completing an application form (PDF).
- Order coupon books by enclosing $10.00 for each $20.00 coupon book. Make your check or money order payable to Prince George's County.
- Mail your completed application form and check or money order to:
The Office of Transportation
9400 Peppercorn Place, Suite 320
Largo, MD 20774
Please include proof of age and/or disability. Acceptable forms of ID include but not limited to: driver’s license, Metro Senior/Metro Disability Card, and MetroAccess card.
- Call the taxicab company you prefer (from the list sent with coupons).
- Show your coupon book to the driver.
- Pay the driver using any combination of coupons and cash