Where Do I Report Roadway Hazards?

The Department responds to requests concerning potential hazardous locations as reported by citizens. If required, the locations will be made safe by means of installing temporary patches/repairs to the affected areas. These areas are added to the list of locations in need of permanent repairs. The repairs will be completed as funds become available.

To report a potential hazard on the County rights-of-way, which involves sidewalks, curb & gutter, concrete apron, or uneven pavement surfaces, please call 301-499-8523

To request resurfacing or concrete replacement for entire streets or sidewalks in your subdivision, please call the Office of Engineering at 301-883-5710