Join the Prince George's County Police Department as a Police Officer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting Salary Package includes:
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Annual Leave
- Military Leave
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Prescription and Optical Plan
- Shift Differential
- Annual Uniform Allowance ($1350)
- 20-year Retirement at 60%
- Take Home Patrol Car Program
- TEC Pay for Language Interpreters ($1400)
- Promotional Opportunities
- Annual Fitness bonus
- U.S. Citizenship
- At least 21 years upon graduation from Academy
- High School Diploma or GED
- 60 college credit hours preferred
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license
- Minimum 6-months driving experience
Applications are obtained and submitted online only. Experienced police officers, Military and Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
For more information contact a police recruiter on-line or at 301-794-1030or 1-888-310-9736.