Duties and Responsibilities
The TTFCC encourages the co-location of telecommunication facilities on existing structures and minimizes the community impact of new telecommunication facilities by promoting alternative sites and techniques to mitigate the visual impact. The TTFCC reviews and makes recommendations to the telecommunication carriers on their cell tower applications.
For further information or questions regarding the Telecommunication Transmission Facility Coordinating Committee, please contact the County's Telecommunications Transmission Facility Coordinator at 301-933-1488.
- Lakisha Pingshaw , Office of Information Technology
- Debbie Gallagher, Maryland National Capital Parks and Planning Commission
- Vincent Curl, County Public Schools
- Leslie Jackson-Jenkins, Office of Central Services
- Clarence Moseley, Department of Environment Resources
- Frank Porter, County Council
- Cheryl Collins, Department of Environment Resources
- Brian C. Winterwerp, Department of Public Works and Transportation
Tower Coordinator (Columbia Telecommunications Corporation)
Notice of Action