Duties and Responsibilities
The TTFCC encourages the co-location of telecommunication facilities on existing structures and minimizes the community impact of new telecommunication facilities by promoting alternative sites and techniques to mitigate the visual impact. The TTFCC reviews and makes recommendations to the telecommunication carriers on their cell tower applications.
For further information or questions regarding the Telecommunication Transmission Facility Coordinating Committee, please contact the County's Telecommunications Transmission Facility Coordinator at 301-933-1488.
- Michelle Lyons, TTFCC Chair, Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement Permits
- Clarence Moseley, Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement Permits
- Lakisha Pingshaw, Office of Information Technology
- Debbie Gallagher, Maryland National Capital Parks and Planning Commission
- Vincent Curl, County Public Schools
- Erv Beckert, Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement Permits
- Frank Porter, County Council
Tower Coordinator (Columbia Telecommunications Corporation): Robert Hunnicutt