Cable Equipment


​Cable equipment must be turned in or exchanged with in the municipality where service was delivered.

Equipment Turn In

Exchanging Broken Equipment


The equipment can be exchanged at one of Comcast’s Services Centers


You should call the office ( 1-877-248-1875) to trouble-shoot the issue and then if necessary the customer service team would either send you a new set top box (STB) and a return label or the equipment can be exchanged at the Verizon Services Centers

Please Note: Verizon does not repair STBs or any other equipment