The Housing Authority of Prince George’s County, Maryland (“HAPGC”) is a semi-autonomous governmental agency charged with the provision of housing assistance services via the Housing Choice Voucher Program, Moderate Rehabilitation Program, Rental Allowance Program and County-owned public housing. HAPGC is composed of three branches: the Housing Assistance Division, Rental Assistance Division and Financial and Administrative Services.
Senior Management Staff:
- Eric C. Brown, Executive Director
- Sharon R. Land, Deputy Director
- Tsion S. Bisrat, Manager - Financial & Administrative Services
- Bert Lawrence, Manager – Housing Assistance Division
- Michelle R. Crittenden, Manager - Rental Assistance Division
- Alexis R. Yeoman – Public Information