There are three divisions within the Office of Homeland Security.
- The Administration Division is responsible for the overall management, coordination and
- direction of the Office of Homeland Security, to include the agency Budget and County Homeland Security Grants.
Office of Emergency Management
The Emergency Management Division is responsible for the County's emergency disaster planning, preparation and coordination of County agencies during emergencies.
- This Division also supports and coordinates the CERT and Citizens Corp programs
Public Safety Communications
- Public Safety Communications is primarily responsible for the 9-1-1 center provides emergency call services to citizens and dispatch services to the appropriate public safety agency.
- Public Safety Communications supports public safety technology including radio communications equipment, in-car cameras and the mobile data computer information programming, coordination, and system maintenance.