Prince George's County Health Department provides several services to residents as part of the Food Protection Program, including:
- Routine food service facility inspections for
- food service facilities(including restaurants, grocery stores, catering facilities, theater and stadium concessions, public and private schools, penal institutions, shelters and senior feeding programs);
- food processing plants and warehouses
- temporary or seasonal food operations (including vending locations, carnivals, fairs, festivals and farmers markets)
- mobile food service facilities; and,
- permanent food service facilities;
- Food service manager certification; and,
- Enforcement of non-smoking regulations in eating establishments.
Prince George's County Health Department responds to inquiries concerning:
- any licensed food service facilities (listed above);
- any unlicensed food facilities or operations (listed above).
Prince George's County Health Department
Food Protection Program
Largo Government Center
9201 Basil Court, Suite 318
Largo, Maryland 20774
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday, except County Holidays
TTY/STS Dial 711 for Maryland Relay