TTY/STS Dial 711
13900 Laurel Lakes Avenue, Suite 225
Laurel MD 20707
Youth and family mental health services available by appointment. Referrals are accepted from all sources including schools, social service and juvenile service agencies, and family members.
- A substance abuse assessment is made to determine what, if any, substance abuse services are needed.
- Assistance is provided to help solve an immediate crisis situation (crisis intervention), along with encouragement and referrals for continued counseling.
- Individual, group, and family counseling is provided by licensed clinical professional counselors with extensive work experience with children, teens, and families.
- Referrals to other health, community services and residential services when additional help is needed.
- Other health services are provided as special needs arise in the community.