Mark E. Brady
Public Relations Manager and Chief Spokesperson
Fire/EMS Department Headquarters
9201 Basil Court, Suite 452
Largo, Maryland 20774
Phone: (301) 883-7154
Fax: (301) 883-5212
The Press Information Officers are responsible for:
- Coordination and management of the day-to-day operations and dissemination of information to the public through the news media.
- Press Information Officers respond to all major incidents and assist the Incident Commander by providing accurate and timely information to the media.
- Facilitate the recognition of Department personnel via the preparation of awards, certificates and letters of commendation, as well as nominations for recognition by other organizations.
- Produce and maintain the official Department website
- Community Outreach and Public Information
- Legislative Affairs
- Internal and External Communications