Following is the step-by-step process for procuring items from the Logistics Section of the Fire/EMS Department:
- Step 1 - The requester will complete the Stores/Expenditure Request Form (SERF) (.XLS) and send it as an attachment in an email to the respective Lieutenant Colonel or Commissioner
- Step 2 - The Lieutenant Colonel or Commissioner will review the justification of the order. The budget information will be entered if not already entered along with the account balance. The SERF will then be forwarded to the Fire/EMS Department’s Fiscal Affairs Office.
- Step 3 - Fiscal Affairs will review and confirm the budget information. Fiscal Affairs will forward the SERF to the Administrative Services Command (ASC) Lieutenant Colonel.
- Step 4 - The ASC Lieutenant Colonel will give a final review and forward the SERF to the Fire/EMS Department’s Logistics Section for processing.
- Step 5 - The Logistics Section will reply to the original requester (Step 1) once the order is being processed.