The Accounting Division is divided into work groups whose primary functions are as follows:
- Administration: Manage financial accounting and reporting operations.
- Disbursements: Make vendor payments and collect amounts due to County.
- Attention County Supplier: This notice is being posted for businesses that provide services or goods to Prince George’s County. Kindly review the attached Letter to Suppliers - FY14 Close Out communication announcing the replacement of the County’s legacy financial system, which will impact the way in which we conduct business with your firm. Most importantly, the letter provides guidance on closing out your Fiscal Year 14 (July 1, 2013-June 30, 2014) business activity with the County. Thank you for your continued interest in doing business with Prince George’s County
- Payroll: Process biweekly payroll for 6,000 employees and monthly payroll for 2,000 retirees.
- Reporting: Prepare financial reports and maintain accounts and records of financial activity.
- Systems: Control automated financial management systems and subsystems.