​​Prince George’s County is a self-insured entity.  We contract with a third party administrator (TPA) to administer claims made against us.  Our current TPA is CorVel.  If you believe that Prince George’s County or an employee of Prince George’s County was negligent and responsible for an injury you suffered or damage to property you own and wish to make a claim for your damages, please call CorVel at 301-925-4024.  CorVel will take your information, establish a claim file and begin an investigation to determine if you are indeed entitled to any reimbursement for your damages.

County Click 311

Allows Users To:

  • Browse Through Questions And Answers In Various Categories
  • Enter Requests For Service
  • Track Status of Service Requests
Subscribe MYPGC