Information/ Referral: 1-866-533-0680
The Division works to
improve the quality of life for all children and their families while helping to build upon their strengths
to be self-sufficient.
The Children, Youth and Families Division works to improve the quality of life for children and their families in Prince George's County.
Programs and Initiatives
After School Programs
- Children in Need of Supervision (CINS)
- Disproportionate Minority Contact (DMC) Initiative - Juvenile Diversion
- Gang Prevention
- Healthy Families Prince George's
- Home Visiting
- Kinship Care
- Local Access Mechanism (LAM) - Information & Referral Line
- Local Care Team (LCT)
- Multi-systemic Therapy - Counseling
- Teen Court
- Truancy Prevention Initiative
- Youth Service Bureaus
Detailed information for each of the program is provided
Children & Families Information Center
Information & Referral Line 1-866-533-0680
The CFIC program provides information & referral
services and systems navigation services to children and families to
identify and connect resources in the community. Click here for information.
Click on the links below to find out more.
For more information call 301-265-8446; Fax 301-248-0719.