The purpose of the County Executive Community Service Award (CECSA) is to provide the Prince George’s County Executive with a means to recognize citizens and residents who have demonstrated outstanding community service through volunteerism.
Award Category Nomination (select only one)
- Business Service Award
- Faith-Based/Religious Organizations Service Award
- Youth Service Award - Ages 11-18
- Community Volunteer Service Award - Ages 19-54
- Senior Citizen Service Award - Ages 55+
Criteria/guidelines for nominating candidate(s)
- The nominee must be a Prince George's County citizen or resident. Any group, corporation, religious-based organization or school nominated for an award must be located in Prince George's County.
- The recipient can be nominated by an individual, employee, corporation, faith-based organization, sorority, fraternity, or school.
- One example of outstanding service must be submitted, such as a letter of reference, newspaper article, magazine article, or TV excerpt, with the CECSA nomination form.
- The recipient must have had a significant positive outcome in improving the quality of life for an individual or group.
- A panel of judges will review all nominations received for consideration. The judges will vote without prejudice on who they will recommend to the County Executive to receive the CECSA.
- The panel’s recommendations will be forwarded to the County Executive for final approval.
- Once the County Executive has made a decision, the CECSA will be prepared by the Office of the County Executive for presentation.
Deadline for Submissions
April 17, 2013, 5 P.M.
The County Executive Community Service Award Selection Panel will review and select a winner who demonstrated commitment and dedication to volunteer service from each of the categories listed below.
Winners will be notified by April 24th and will be formally celebrated on April 30th at an event hosted by County Executive Rushern L. Baker, III. More details on the event will follow.
Submit: Only electronic submissions will be considered. To submit your nomination, save the below file and send it, along with one supplemental document, to email@example.com.
Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 952-4729.
Download the nomination form.