- A driveway permit is issued with a one year expiration date.
- An extension is allowed with the payment of an extension fee.
- Construction must meet County specs and standards.
- Instructions for inspections are provided with the issued permit.
- At least thirty (30) days is required after final acceptance of the permit work to receive refund of a cash bond.
For applicable forms visit Forms and Checklists.
Download Application for a Residential Driveway Entrance/Apron Permit
Applicant is required to bring in 3 copies of the Site/Plot Plan showing driveway location with dimensions. These drawings will be reviewed by Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission, Department of Public Works & Transportation and a Structural Engineer.