9400 Peppercorn Place, 1st Floor
Largo, MD 20774
Change in Single Family Rental Licenses:
Online Applications Mandatory
Effective July 1, 2016, a Single Family Rental License is to be applied for online at:
Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
For a first-time registration, the owner or designated agent should choose the "New Customer Sign-up" link. Offering online registration is part of DPIE's ongoing efforts to provide convenient, web-based services to our customers.
About the Licensing Center
The Licensing Center issues business licenses and regulates various business activities per the County Code. In addition, staff monitors and investigates items/concerns related to Code Compliance throughout the active term of a license. This includes ensuring certain Use and Occupancy (U&O) permits are current, and that licenses adhere to professional standards and operate in accordance with County Code. Please click here for information on Single Family Rental Licensing or click here to apply online for a Single Family Rental License Application. Click here for information on Multifamily Rental Licensing. Following is a list of the most common businesses and activities regulated and the associated licensing fees.
Licensing Fees and Applications
Carnival or Circus
Charitable Gaming Event
Application Sec. 5-115
- The fee for a benefit carnival permit is $26.25 per ride with a minimum of $288.60 for the first seven (7) days and $157.50 per week, or portions of a week, thereafter.
- No fees are required for any benefit performance that is to be a one (1) time operation, other than excluding a carnival or raffle.
- Any benefit performance that is to be operated repeatedly shall have a fee of $78.75 per year, excluding a carnival, charitable gaming event or raffle.
- The fee for a benefit raffle permit is $26.25.
- The fee for a charitable gaming event permit is $236.25 for each charitable gaming event and $78.75 per month for each mechanical device operated on the premises of a permittee.