Concerns & Complaints (311)

Your questions and concerns are important to us. Should you wish to register a
concern or complaint concerning zoning or code enforcement, you may do so here or by calling 311.  CountyClick is open
7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. 



M-NCPPC Closed for Training1/26/2015 7:00:00 AM
ePlan Customer Notice1/13/2015 11:14:29 AM
DPIE Closing for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday1/13/2015 9:50:00 AM
County Click 311

Allows Users To:

  • Browse Through Questions And Answers In Various Categories
  • Enter Requests For Service
  • Track Status of Service Requests
Subscribe MYPGC