Prince George's CountyStat is a program launched by County Executive Rushern L. Baker, III to deliver results through analysis, accountability, and innovation. Focusing on specific topics, CountyStat ensures county government is making measurable progress on the issues that matter most.
- Expect excellence.
- Empathize with residents and customers.
- Make progress, not excuses.
- Know what we know.
- Trust, but verify.
- Draw upon expertise from all sources.
- Innovate at every opportunity.
- Follow up. Follow up. Follow up.
The CountyStat Team
The program was established without creating new government positions. The team consists of a CountyStat manager and five full-time analysts that report directly to the Prince George's Chief Administrative Officer.
Benjamin J. Birge
Richard C. Miller, MSE/MCSA