Purpose: The Prince George’s County Council Public Policy Fellow Internship provides graduate students a meaningful introduction to local government , policies and programs. Specific areas of concentration include, but are not limited to Public Administration, Public Policy, Finance, Law, Communications, Land-use, and the Environment.
Goal: The Public Policy Fellowship will provide specialized support on various issues, the policies and programs as they relate to the overall operations of the Prince George’s County Council.
To Apply: Please complete the application and submit it along with a detailed cover letter by regular mail, scan/ email or fax. Deadline has been extended to August 15, 2013.
Prince George’s County Council
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Fax: (301) 780 - 2097
Areas of study:
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Students must be in the second year of study and possess a GPA of at least 3.00.
- Students must be able to commit at least 24 hours per week to the Internship.
- Students may be eligible to receive a stipend up to $3,000 and/or course credit for the duration of the Internship.
- The Public Policy Fellowship shall run from September 2013 to June 2014.
University of Maryland (MD)
Bowie State University (MD)
Howard University (DC)
American University (DC)
George Washington University (DC)
Georgetown University (DC)
Catholic University (DC)
University of the District of Columbia (DC)
Trinity College (DC)
University of Baltimore law School (MD)