Purpose: The Prince George’s County Council Public Policy Fellow Internship provides graduate students a meaningful introduction to local government , policies and programs. Specific areas of concentration include, but are not limited to Public Administration, Public Policy, Finance, Law, Communications, Land-use, and the Environment.
Goal: The Public Policy Fellowship will provide specialized support on various issues, the policies and programs as they relate to the overall operations of the Prince George’s County Council.
To Apply: Please complete the application and submit it along with a detailed cover letter by regular mail, scan/ email or fax. Deadline has been extended to August 3, 2015
Prince George’s County Council
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Fax: (301) 780 - 2097
Areas of Study
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Students must be in the second year of study and possess a GPA of at least 3.00.
- Students must be able to commit at least 24 hours per week to the Internship.
- Students may be eligible to receive a stipend up to $3,000 and/or course credit for the duration of the Internship.
- The Public Policy Fellowship shall run from September to June.
- University of Maryland (MD)
- Bowie State University (MD)
- Howard University (DC)
- American University (DC)
- George Washington University (DC)
- Georgetown University (DC)
- Catholic University (DC)
- University of the District of Columbia (DC)
- Trinity College (DC)
- University of Baltimore Law School (MD)