• Member, Character Committee for the 7th Judicial Circuit • Member, Peer Review Panel for the Attorney Grevance Commission of Maryland
• Maryland State Bar Association • District of Columbia Bar Association • Prince George’s County Bar Association.
• J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association, Inc.; Former Chairman, Judicial Nominating Committee
• American Bar Association • Trial Lawyers of America
• Board Member, Prince George’s County Bar Association (2006-2009) • Coordinator, District Court of Maryland Mediation Program (September) (2002-2013) • Board Member, Prince George’s County Chamber of Commerce (2003-2008) • Member, Prince George’s County Doctors/Lawyers Task Force (1998-2003) • Leadership Maryland, Class 2012 / Leadership Prince George’s, Class XIII
Click here and start typing....
• Howard University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Washington, D.C. Admitted to the United States Supreme Court and Tax Court; Federal and State trial and appellate courts for Maryland and District of Columbia. • Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. – Additional study: Taxation • University of Exeter School of Law, Exeter, England • Southern University School of Law, Baton Rouge, Louisiana • Southern University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Baton Rouge, Louisiana • Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas